The revolutionary fire extinguishing technology
Fire Extinguishing Ball
“The simplest and fastest way to extinguish fire.”
Fire Extinguishing Ball is a ball shaped fire extinguisher. Simply thrown into a fire, it will activate within 3 seconds and effectively disperse-extinguishing chemicals. When a fire occurs and no one is present, Fire Extinguishing Ball will self-activate when it comes into contact with fire and give a loud noise as a fire alarm. Because of this feature, it can be placed in may fire prone area such as above electrical circuit breaker or in a kitchen. There is no special training or skill required to operate the ball and no need to face the dangers of the fire. No inspection and maintenance are required for the product life span of 5 years.
Fire Fighting Problems
Have you ever recognized that 90% of ordinary people cannot use fire-extinguishing equipment when they are facing a real Fire situation 1.
Are you one of those people, who have found themselves unable to use fire extinguishing equipment in real fire situation because of the following reasons.
You lack training on proper effective use.
Its bulky and heavy weight makes it difficult to carry and aim when it is some distance from the fire.
You need to get close to the fire and are exposed to smoke and heat problems.
You panic when facing the fire causing yourself to forget how to use the equipment.
Overcoming the problems
The Revolution of Fire Extinguishing Ball offers you advantages that exceed the conventional methods.
Light weight – of less than +- 1.5 kg, good even for women, children and elderly people.
Easy use – Just throw it into the fire or install it in any fire risk areas.
• No need to get close to the fire.
• Non-toxic to the environment. Fire Extinguishing Ball is made from human and environmental friendly materials.
• The outward driving force from activation of the ball does not harm to human and environment.
Your fireguard – for a period of 5 years without maintenance required, always on guard for you with its unique capability to emit loud noise of less than 140 dB as a fire alarm upon activation.
How to use Fire Extinguishing Ball
(Active Use) Throwing Fire Extinguishing Ball into the fire – When a fire erupts, take the nearest available Fire Extinguishing Ball and simply throw it into the fire. The ball will naturally fall into the base of the flame, where it is most needed, and activate within 3 seconds. No need to pull pins, or to get close to the fire. No special training or skills required.
(Passive Use) Self Activating Mount – One of the great benefits of Fire Extinguishing Ball is the fact that it can self activate in the presence of fire when no-one is present. If positioned in the appropriate high-risk area where most fires are likely to start, it will self activate upon reaching the appropriate temperature and extinguish the fire.
Fire Extinguishing Ball best serves for everywhere
• Fire Extinguishing Ball can be placed on a shelf top, tabletop, along the hallway or any visible area of easy access.
• Fire Extinguishing Ball is best mounted inhigh risk areas such as kitchens, electrical circuit breakers, overloaded electrical outlets, or near fireplaces.
1.Fire Extinguishing Ball can be placed on a shelf top, tabletop, along the hallway or any visible area of easy access.
2.Fire Extinguishing Ball is best mounted in high risk area such as kitchens, electrical circuit breakers, overloaded electrical outlets, or near fire places.
How Fire Extinguishing Ball Works
B,C,E Class use of survillance only.
Symbol of fire A, B, C, and E Class in conformity with EU Standards.
- Weight of extinguishing powder mixture: 1.3 +/- 0.2 kg.
- Total weight of the agent: 1.5 +- 0.2 kg.
- NEC: 4.0 g
- Diameter : 147 mm
- Warning audio signal: 120 dB (Impulse Noise)
- Activation time: 3 – 10 sec with flame
- Ensure extinguishing of fires in the distance up to 8 – 10 m2.
- Product type: Other pyrotechnic products, pyrotechnic extinguishing agents
- Category P 1
- Registration number: 1395 – P1 – 0128/2010 (EU Standard)